Who is Trey Parker ?
Randolph Severn “Trey” Parker III (born October 19, 1969) is an American actor, animator, writer, director, producer, singer, and songwriter.
He is known for co-creating South Park (1997–present) along with his creative partner Matt Stone, as well as co-writing and co-directing the Tony Award-winning musical The Book of Mormon (2011).
Parker was interested in film and music as a child, and attended the University of Colorado, Boulder following high school, where he met Stone.
The two collaborated on various short films, and starred in a feature-length musical, titled Cannibal! The Musical (1993).
Who are Trey Parker Parents ?
Trey was born in Conifer, Colorado, on October 19, 1969 to Randy Parker, a geologist, and Sharon Parker, an insurance broker.
He was a shy child who received “decent” grades and was involved in honors classes.
He has an older sister, Shelley Parker.
Who is Trey Parker Dating ?
Boogie Tillmon is dating Trey Parker
Trey Parker was previously married to Emma Sugiyama.
Trey Parker has been in relationships with Nichole Galicia (2003), Lisa Faulkner (2000), Toddy Walters (1993) and Liane Adamo (1988 – 1992).
What is Trey Parker Net Worth ?
Trey Parker is an American writer, producer, director and actor who has a net worth of $400 million.
- Birthday: October 19, 1969
- Birth place: Conifer, Colorado, United States
- Height: 6 ft (1.85 m)
- Weight: Unknown
- Profession: Television producer, Actor, Screenwriter, Film director, Television Director, Animator, Musician, Film Producer, Lyricist, Voice Actor
- Education: Evergreen High School, Berklee College of Music, University of Colorado Boulder
- Nationality: United States of America
- Affairs/ Dating: Boogie Tillmon (2013–till now)
- Spouse: Emma Sugiyama (m. 2006–2008)
- Children: Betty Parker
- Mother: Sharon Parker,
- Father: Randy Parker
- Siblings: Shelley Parker
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown