Who is Miranda Lambert ?
Miranda Leigh Lambert popularly known as Miranda Lambert is an American country music singer and songwriter. She was born on November 10, 1983 (age 33 years) in Longview, Texas, United States. She is best known as a solo artist, and is a member of the Pistol Annies.
She was the big winner at the 2014 CMA Awards, earning Female Vocalist of the Year honors while her album Platinum was named Album of the Year and her song “Automatic” was named single of the year.
Her Birth Sign is Scorpio.
Miranda Lambert is a member of the following lists: Project Runway (U.S. series) judges, Miranda Lambert and Pistol Annies members.
— Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert) September 28, 2017
Who is Miranda Lambert dating ?
Anderson East started dating Miranda Lambert on Nov 2015.
Miranda Lambert was previously married to Blake Shelton (2011 – 2015).
What is Miranda Lambert Net Worth ?
Miranda Leigh Lambert is an American singer and songwriter. Outside her solo career, she is a member of the Pistol Annies alongside Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley.
She has an estimated net worth of $30 million.
Miranda Lambert’s 10 Best Songs:
- “More Like Her”
- “White Liar”
- “Little Red Wagon”
- “Tin Man”
- “Baggage Claim”
- “Famous In A Small Town”
- “Gunpowder and Lead”
- “Over You”
- “The House That Built Me”
Quick Facts About Miranda Lambert
- Full Name: Miranda Leigh Lambert
- Nick Name: Ran, Miranda Shelton
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Genre: Country, Country rock
- Instruments: Guitar, Vocals
- Date of Birth: November 10, 1983
- Birth Place: Longview, Texas, USA
- Age: 33
- Religion: Christianity
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Father Name: Richard Lee “Rick” Lambert
- Mother Name: Beverly June Lambert
- Siblings: Luke Lambert (Brother)
- Height: 1.62m, 5’4”
- Weight: 62kg
- Body Measurements: 37-27-35 inches
- Bra Size: 34C
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexuality: Straight
- TV Shows: Snapped on Oxygen Network
- Song: Run the World by Beyonce
- Food: Snacks (Cheetos)
- Net Worth: $30 million