Who is Marisa Berenson ?
Vittoria Marisa Schiaparelli Berenson is an American actress and model, who was born on February 15, 1947 in New York City, New York, USA.
She appeared on the front covers of Vogue and Time, and won the National Board of Review Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role as Natalia Landauer in the 1972 film Cabaret. The role also earned her Golden Globe and BAFTA Award nominations.
She is a grand daughter of famous fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli.
Who is Marisa Berenson Dating ?
Currently Marisa Berenson is single.
Marisa Berenson has been in relationships with Kevin Kline (1980), Rikky von Opel (1975 – 1976), Helmut Berger (1973), David René de Rothschild (1970 – 1973), Arnaud De Rosnay (1967 – 1970), Sam Shepard and Terence Stamp.
What is Marisa Berenson Net Worth ?
Vittoria Marisa Schiaparelli Berenson popularly known as Marisa Berenson is an American actress and model, who was born on February 15, 1947 in New York City, New York, USA.
She has an estimated net worth is 82 million dollar.
- Weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Measurements: 34-23-35
- Bra Size/Breast Size: 34B
- Bra Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size/Feet Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Star Sign: Aquarius
- Net Worth: $10 Million
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Date Of Birth: 15 February 1947
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Spouse: Aaron Richard Golub (m. 1982–1987), Jim Randall (m. 1976–1978)
- Parents: Robert Lawrence Berenson, Gogo Schiaparelli
- Children: Starlite Randall (Daughter)
- Siblings: Berry Berenson (Sister)
- TV shows: Mafiosa, Lost Signs
Follow Marisa Berenson on Instagram & Twitter
Marisa Berenson nude! >> http://t.co/CMOk7nR
— Marisa Berenson (@marisaberenson) August 29, 2011