Who is Logan Paul ?
Logan Alexander Paul popularly known as Logan Paul was born on April 1, 1995. He is an American YouTube personality and actor. He first gained fame through videos shared on the internet video service Vine.
Paul later branched out into acting in television series and films. His television work includes a guest appearance on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and a role in the comedy film Weird Loners.
His film work includes the dystopian science fiction YouTube Red film The Thinning and the adult comedy Airplane Mode.
Paul began creating internet videos for a YouTube channel called Zoosh when he was 10 years old.
Paul attended Westlake High School, where the self-described “adrenaline junkie” was a Plain Dealer All-State linebacker after making 92 tackles, 62 solo, in addition to running for over 1,400 yards and 18 touchdowns.
He subsequently placed fifth at the state wrestling tournament.
Who are Logan Paul parents ?
Logan Alexander Paul was born April 1, 1995 in Westlake, Ohio, to Gregory Allan Paul and Pamela Ann Stepnick.
Growing up in Ohio with his younger brother, Jake.
Who is Logan Paul Dating ?
Logan Paul is dating Chloe Bennet.
Logan Paul has been in relationships with Amanda Cerny.
What is Logan Paul Net Worth ?
Social media personality Logan Paul originally rose to fame through his comedic clips which were shared via the video-streaming platform, Vine.
He has an estimated net worth of $3 Million.
- Birth Name: Logan Alexander Paul
- Birth Day: April 1, 1995 (age 22)
- Birth Place: Westlake, Ohio, United States
- Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: YouTuber viner actor
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: Unknown
- Parent(s): Greg Paul, Pam Stepnick
- Relatives: Jake Paul (brother)
- Years active: 2013–present
- Genre: Comedy
- Subscribers: 11.3 million (on his main), 3.52 million (other channel), 14.82 million (total)
- Total views: 1.7 billion (on main), 246 million (on other), 1.946 billion (total)