Who is Jayne Mansfield ?
Vera Jayne Palmer popular as Jayne Mansfield was born on April 19, 1933 and died on June 29, 1967.
She was an American film, theater, and television actress.
She was also a nightclub entertainer, a singer, and one of the early Playboy Playmates.
She was a major Hollywood sex symbol during the 1950s and early 1960s, and one of 20th Century Fox’s main sex-symbol actresses.
She was also known for her well-publicized personal life and publicity stunts, such as wardrobe malfunctions.
She enjoyed success in the role of fictional actress Rita Marlowe, both in the 1955–1956 Broadway version and the 1957 Hollywood film version of Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter? Her other major movie performances were in The Girl Can’t Help It (1956), The Wayward Bus (1957), and Too Hot to Handle (1960). In the sexploitation film Promises! Promises! (1963), she became the first major American actress to have a nude starring role in a Hollywood motion picture.
Who is Jayne Mansfield Dating ?
Jayne Mansfield was previously married to Matt Cimber (1964 – 1966), Mickey Hargitay (1958 – 1964) and Paul Mansfield (1950 – 1958).
What is Jayne Mansfield Net Worth ?
We don’t have any information about her estimated net worth.
- Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
- Height: 5′ 6¼” (1.68 m)
- Measurements: 40D-21-36 in
- Bra Size/Breast Size: 40D
- Bra Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size/Feet Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Star Sign: Aries
- Net Worth: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Date Of Birth: 19 April 1933
- Birth Place: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, USA
- Date of Death: 29 June 1967, Slidell, Louisiana, USA (road accident)
- Birth Name: Vera Jayne Palmer
- Nicknames: Jaynie, Broadway’s Smartest Dumb Blonde, The Blonde Bombshell
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: English, 1/8th German
- Spouse: Matt Cimber (m. 1964-1966), Mickey Hargitay (m. 1958-1964), Paul Mansfield (m. 1950-1958)
- Parents: Herbert William Palmer, Vera Jeffrey Palmer Peers
- Children: Tony Cimber, Mickey Hargitay Jr., Zoltan Hargitay, Jayne Marie Mansfield, Mariska Hargitay