Who is Jason Isbell ?
Isbell’s mother was only 17 years old (and his father 19 years old) when he was born and is the subject of a song, “Children of Children”.
Isbell’s parents divorced, and he has two much younger half-siblings, Chantry Barnett and Emily Isbell.
He is best known for his solo career, his work with the band The 400 Unit, and as a former member of Drive-By Truckers for six years, from 2001 to 2007.
Who is Jason Isbell Dating ?
Isbell married singer-songwriter and violinist Amanda Shires, with whom he’d worked on and off for a decade, in February 2013, two days after they finished Southeastern.
The couple had a baby girl, Mercy Rose, on September 1, 2015.
Isbell was previously married to Shonna Tucker, a fellow musician from the Muscle Shoals, Alabama, community and a former bass player from Drive-By Truckers.The two got married in 2002.
What is Jason Isbell Net Worth ?
- Birthday: February 1, 1979
- Birth location: Green Hill, Alabama, USA
- Spouse: Amanda Shires (m. 2013), Shonna Tucker (m.2002 – Divorced)
- Jobs: Singer-songwriter, guitarist
- Group: Drive-By Truckers (2001 – 2007)
- Instruments: Vocals, guitar, electronic keyboard
- Nationality: American
- University: University of Memphis
- Genres: Americana, gospel, alternative country, classic country, Southern rock
- Net Worth: 2 Million Dollars