Who is Delta Burke ?
Delta Ramona Leah Burke popularly known as Delta Burke was born on July 30, 1956. She is an American television, stage and film actress, producer and author.
Burke was born in Orlando, Florida, to a single mother, Jean. Frederick Burke, an Orlando realtor, adopted her after marrying her mother. She has never met her biological father.
Burke has two younger siblings: a brother, Jonathan; and a sister, Jennifer.
From 1986 to 1991, she starred as Suzanne Sugarbaker in the CBS sitcom Designing Women, for which she was nominated for two Emmy Awards for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
Who is Delta Burke husband:
What is Delta Burke Net Worth ?
She has an estimated net worth of $3 Million.
- Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
- Measurements: 36-25-38
- Bra Size/Breast Size: 34D
- Bra Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size/Feet Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: Unknown
- Star Sign: Leo
- Net Worth: $3 Million
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Date Of Birth: 30 July 1956
- Birth Place: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Birth Name: Delta Ramona Leah Burke
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Spouse: Gerald McRaney (m. 1989-)
- Siblings: Jennifer Burke, Jonathan Burke
- Parents: Jean Burke, Frederick Burke