Cristiano Ronaldo Biography & Wiki Facts
Who is Cristiano Ronaldo ?
Who is Cristiano Ronaldo Dating ?
Georgina Rodriguez, 22, grew up in Jaca, a city which is located in northeastern Spain and is part of the province of Heusca, near the Pyrenees.
The 22-year-old has been dominating the news lately after she was spotted on a string of dates with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.
Cristiano Ronaldo Career Highlights:
- Senior club Debut: 2002 (Sporting CP)
- Played for Manchester United: 2003 to 2009
- Joined Real Madrid: 2009
- Portugal national team debut: 2003
Who are Cristiano Ronaldo Parents ? Wife ? Son ?Family Pictures
- Complete Name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
- Nicknames: Cris, Ron, Ronnie, CR7
- Occupation: Footballer
- Date of Birth: February 5, 1985
- Age (2016): 31
- Birthplace: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
- Weight: 176 lbs (80 kg)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest: 43 inches
- Waist: 33 inches
- Thighs: 24.5 inches
- Arms/Biceps: 13 inches
Cristiano Ronaldo Interesting Facts:
- He doesn’t drinks alcohol and has no tattoos on his body.
- Ronaldo’s body fat is about 10 percent only which is one of the key reasons behind his speed.
- The footballer can reach heights of 44cm in the air from a standing start and about 78cm with a run-up.
Follow Cristiano Ronaldo on Instagram & Twitter
— Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cristiano) March 15, 2017
Quotes By Cristiano Ronaldo
Talent without working hard is nothing.
When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult.
In football, I don’t have a lot of friends. The people who I really trust, there are not many… Most of the time, I’m alone.
I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.
I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.
Many people look at me and think they know me but they don’t at all. This is the real me. I am a humble person, a feeling person. A person who cares about others, who wants to help others.
I’m not going to change the world. You’re not going to change the world. But we can help – we can all help.