Who is Annie Potts ?
Anne Hampton “Annie” Potts (born October 28, 1952) is an American film, television and stage actress.
She is known for her roles in popular 1980s films such as Ghostbusters (1984), Ghostbusters II (1989), Pretty in Pink (1986), Jumpin’ Jack Flash (1986) and Who’s Harry Crumb? (1989).
In the 1990s, she voiced Bo Peep in the animated films Toy Story(1995) and Toy Story 2 (1999).
She is also known for playing Mary Jo Jackson Shively on the CBS sitcom Designing Women (1986–1993).
Who is Annie Potts Dating ?
Annie Potts was previously married to B. Scott Senechal (1981 – 1989), Greg Antonacci (1978 – 1980) and Steven Hartley (1973 – 1978).
Who are Annie Potts Family ?
Potts was born in Nashville, Tennessee, as the third daughter of Powell Grisette Potts and Dorothy Harris (née Billingslea) Potts.
Her older sisters are: Mary Eleanor (Potts) Hovious, and Elizabeth Grissette (“Dollie”) Potts.
They grew up in Franklin, Kentucky, where she graduated from Franklin-Simpson High School in 1970.
She received a Bachelor in Fine Arts degree (in theater arts) from Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri.
At the age of 21, Potts was the victim of a car accident which left nearly every bone below her waist broken.
What is Annie Potts Net Worth ?
Annie Potts is an American film, television and stage actress.
She has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars
- Birth date: October 28, 1952
- Birth place: Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 3″ (1.6 m)
- Weight: Unknown
- Profession: Film, television, stage actress
- Education: Franklin-Simpson High School, Stephens College, Missouri
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Steven Hartley (1973-1978), Greg Antonacci (1978-1980), Scott Senechal (1981-1989), James Hayman (m. 1990-)
- Children: Clay Senechal, Harry Hayman, James Hayman
- Father: Dorothy Harris Potts
- Mother: Powell Grisette Potts
- Siblings: Elizabeth Grissette Potts, Mary Eleanor Hovious